Everest can alert you to a potential collision with a vehicle, cyclist or pedestrian in front of you and now, Intersection Assist can detect vehicles when turning4. If you don’t take corrective action, the brakes can apply automatically.
Designed with road-trips in mind, Everest can provide gentle steering support to help prevent the vehicle from drifting off the carriageway. So advanced, it’s been designed to detect unmarked paved roads with soft verges, gravel hard shoulders and grass edges.
For times when you don’t want to do it yourself, by simply holding down the Park Aid button, Everest can park for you.
Every passenger, wherever they are seated, is protected. And in a first for Everest, there is now an airbag in between the front passengers, giving exceptional protection from side impacts.
If Pre-collision Assist determines the distance is too short to brake in time to avoid a collision, your Everest will provide steering support (without steering for you) to help you avoid the obstacle.
Your Everest can detect if there is an object or pedestrian behind you or a vehicle about to cross at the rear. It will sound an alert and if you don’t react in time will brake for you.
iACC helps maintain your speed when you’re on the road and with Stop & Go 3, can slow down your Everest if traffic ahead has stopped or slowed. Lane Centring scans lane markings to help keep you on track.
1. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions.
2. iACC with Lane Centring has a minimum operating speed of 20km/hr. Detection of lower speed limit will result in system entering standby. The Stop & Go functionality of this system operates as low as 0km/hr in traffic jam situations.
3. If vehicle is stopped for more than three seconds, driver must intervene and press “RES” button or accelerator pedal to resume the system operation (Need to confirm Stop & Go functionality).
4. Intersection Assist does not detect all vehicles in intersection, pedestrians or cyclists. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner’s Manual for Limitations.
5. Designed for use on rural roads at speeds of 65 – 110km/h
6. Reverse Brake Assist functions when in Reverse and travelling at a speed of 2-12 km/h (1-7 mph). Please see the Owner’s Manual for precautions and limitations.
7. Active Park Assist 2.0 is only available on vehicles that are fitted with an e-shifter.
8. Technologies, features and designs may vary depending on available models. Please find additional details of each model/series or contact Ford dealerships for more information.
9. Actual product color may slightly differ from the images shown.