SYNC®4A4 is a cloud-connected in-vehicle communication and entertainment system. There’s a host of features, made easier by the system showing your last 5 actions. The information cards are simple to navigate using intuitive gestures. With wireless smartphone integration4, and a 10.1” or best-in-class 12” touchscreen, you’ll experience a whole new world of connectivity through your vehicle.
Designed to evolve over time. In the future, you will be able to secure ‘Ford Power-Up Updates’4. The system offers enhancements from updating the SYNC®4A software, to upgrades that improve your vehicle’s quality, capability and convenience without the need to go into the Dealer. Larger updates can be installed over Wi-Fi at a time and a place that suits you.
No more searching through hundreds of printed pages. Access your digital owner’s manual, ‘how-to’ videos, information on vehicle features and a whole lot more – available through your SYNC®4A4 touchscreen.
From the large centre display, choose from multiple camera views to see more than ever. This includes a bird’s eye 360- degree top-down view, 180-degree front and rear split view, Front off- road view7 and rear trailer hitch view.
View your Vehicle Status and receive Health Alerts such as tire pressure and battery levels. Locate the vehicle, unlock the vehicle, activate Zone Lighting (where fitted) and start your vehicle to activate the Climate Control to the last setting. All via the FordPass™ App1.
Customise Everest’s new digital instrument cluster your way.
Choose what information you see – go full tech head or keep things minimal.
Avoid the hassle of having to plug in your phone. Place it on the Everest’s wireless charging3 pad and you are good to go.
Designed for the busy, modern family, with USB access for the front and second row. There’s also a 12V socket for the third row and luggage area. The 400watt inverter in the rear of the centre console gives you that extra comfort for your adventures.
Connect to Apple CarPlay®2 and Android Auto™2 without a chord in sight. So, say goodbye to tangled cables and hello to the sleek interior you’ve always wanted.
Use Remote Vehicle Start and Stop responsibly and only in well ventilated areas where you are aware of your vehicle’s surroundings.
2. Apple CarPlay / Android Auto requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS / Android™ (as applicable) and active data service. SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay / Android Auto while in use. Apple / Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri Eyes Free, iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Android Auto and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc. Ford Applink(R) is available on selected SYNC(R) models and is compatible with select smartphone platforms. Warning: Local laws prohibit some phone functions while driving. Check your local road rules before using these functions.
3. Wireless Connection only available on compatible phones.
4. Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all SYNC® 4A features are compatible with all phones.
5. Connected built-in navigation is offered with a 1 year of complimentary service. Precise local market offerings will be shared at launch.
6. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
7. Where the off-road screen feature is fitted (off-road screens only available on Next-Gen Everest 4×4 models and rotary selectable drive modes (SDM))
8. Technologies, features and designs may vary depending on available models. Please find additional details of each model/series or contact Ford dealerships for more information.
9. Actual product color may slightly differ from the images shown.
Feature and specification may not be available on all models.
Indicative pre-production vehicle specifications and images shown. Specifications and features on production model may vary.