KEYLESS ENTRY AND PUSH-BUTTON START
Fumbling for your car keys. Inevitable reality or unnecessary evil? We decided it should be neither. That’s why we made it easy to get into your Ford without having to have your keys in your hand.
How It Works
- As long as your key fob is with you, in your bag or pocket, the system senses when it’s within range of your car.
- Just pull on the front door handles and they’ll unlock.
- Once inside, put your foot on the brake, press the START/POWER button and drive away. There’s no need to have your keys in your hand at any time.
Designed for Convenience
- If your key fob loses battery power, it has a removable key that lets you unlock the doors. You can then insert your key fob into a special slot in the dashboard that allows you to use the START/POWER button as usual.
- Your key fob is programmed for use with your car only.
 Feature may not be available on all models within vehicle range. Check vehicle specifications for details.